The Lovely Blog Award and paying it forward to 15 others..

I was delighted to find that I had received The Lovely Blog Award from one of my top favorite travel blogs Canada’s Adventure Couple. I only recently joined the travel blog community who are so helpful and supportive. I am enjoying travel blogging greatly. To have received this award is a very encouraging push to try to learn more on how to contribute more interesting topics for other travel bloggers to read.


Over the past Month and so I myself have enjoyed reading and learning from many amazing travel blogs some of my favorites I have already posted on my side bar and in my favorite links to name a few who already have a great acknowledgment for their great presence in the travel blog community like Nomadic Matt, Wild Junket, Everything Everywhere and Otts World. There are so many more blogs that I am discovering every day and learning from too.


The rules of accepting this delightful award and how to pay it forward if you have received one:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog, together with the name of the person who has granted the award and link back.
2) Then pass the award to 15 other blogs that you enjoy.
3) Remember to contact the blogger to let them know about the award.


I am going to take you on the journeys I take everyday with these blogs I forward the Lovely Blog Award that take me around the world through my notebook screen, in my PJ's and show you my way of traveling through the continents in the comfort of my home with the many tales to read :

-Have you seen London with the eyes of a Singaporean in London then join him as you will see it with a whole new view.

-Another long time favorite of mine from England, even before I started my travel blog is the travel blogger and photographer Graham who has great monthly photo contests that is fun to join on his One Man's Travel Blog.

- Thinking of Paris then join Tanya as she always dreams of Parisian Spring.

-These Two Guys Around The World are now in Munich, Germany they have addictive HD video webisodes .. you feel like you are watching reality travel TV.. watch it when it starts in the USA through Guatemala, Chile, Argentina, New Zealand, Australia, Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam. I sat a whole day watching their videos from start to end couldn't stop till I saw all.. enjoy the swing dancing of Sam and the nature loving William adventures..

- Enjoy the sweets, photos and picnics of My Kugelhopf with the many tales from Switzerland and beyond.. find out what Kugelhopf means..

-Where is Mozart? if you want to find out what has she been up to lately and where is she playing her masterpieces with her small violin then join her and her nomadic family as they travel around Europe and the world as soultravelers 3

-Go to one of my favorite cities in the world in Istanbul Trails who offers many tips on visiting the city, what to do, and what to enjoy..

-When I think of Anil and his foXnomad blog I always think of the Funky travel blogger who has all kinds of varied travel posts that is always refreshing with a new outlook.

- Hear the roaring of the Lions, laughter of the kids, and safari days and nights in beautiful Africa through the enchanting tales and photos of the travels of Lives of Wonder.

-Come to The Middle East and see how this Girl Solo in Arabia ventures reveling the magic and mystery of the dessert.

-Have you ever been to India ? then join The Indian backpacker with an insiders guide.

-A Canadian Globetrotter living in Taiwan made it possible to combine travel chic with a backpack see how she says it all on her "My Several Worlds" blog.

-Meet the Hoffmeister family from Texas who exchanged everything for 4 suitcases to travel the world. Join them now in Asia and watch what they see through their wonderful sometimes candid photos.

-Going down under to Australia now as this couple ended up there in A Travel Around the World.

-Turning Full Circle back to San Francisco read Travel Betty's travel stories roughing it with spa treatments.. ha.. you have to read for your self to understand...

This is just a small number of some wonderful travel blogs out there.. I hope you enjoy them like I do.

Write to you later..

2 comments:

Anil June 24, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

Thank you so much for mentioning me here and sharing a number of other travel blogs - some of which are new to me and I can't wait to read!

Getty72 June 27, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

Lilliy, I am so honoured to receive this award from you. It really means a lot to me and I am so truly appreciative. You are a really great blogging friend and I am so glad our paths have crossed. Thank you for making my weekend sunny and happy :D xxx

Post a Comment

Custom Search

About this blog

I have a passion for traveling and wanting to see the world.. I can spend hours on the web planning my dream vacation and looking up places that I want to go and experience their culture .. When I am actually planning a trip for leisure or for work that’s when the excitement begins and I become alive.. I have a long list of the places I want to see in my lifetime.. and I am hoping that I can fulfill that dream in my life journey.

Bare with me..

I am trying to learn Turkish one day at a time one phrase at a time..
Every day I will post a new phrase at the end of my post. Lets see how much I will learn.