My next trip will be... Istanbul.. Ottawa.. Antalya..Cirali..

So my next trip will be for both work and then leisure..
The Route will be Jeddah ... Istanbul where I will be staying for 2 nights to rest and gather my thoughts and concentration before... Ottawa (through Frankfurt) to stay one week for work.. 
Coming back will be.. Ottawa ... Istanbul ( through Frankfurt again).. Istanbul... Antalya to stay for 4 nights.. then drive to Cirali for 4 nights between the beach and the mountines for total relaxation...
Then the final journey from Cirali .. drive back to Antalya...then to Jeddah (through Istanbul).. ha.. 
Yes that takes many many hours on the net trying to get the best deals and distributing the days...but Iv done it and its almost all ready..
There will be a lot of hours spent on planes and airports.. Many people think of airports and airplanes as a big deal to me it has become like riding the bus (because I  visited my family every year from Canada to Jeddah and of my love to travel it which means I am on my way to my next destination).. I don't feel it and I have become so familiar with many airports.. I plan my transit hours according to what is available in different airports.. this to say that this will be the first time I travel through Frankfurt airport but my parents have gone through it many time recently so I got the broad idea of how comfortable the airport facilities will be and now with everything being available on the net it makes it easier also to find out what you need to know which is a click away..

1 comments:

Anonymous June 14, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

Informative and wonderful contents. There is good posts at Famous Sites

Post a Comment

Custom Search

About this blog

I have a passion for traveling and wanting to see the world.. I can spend hours on the web planning my dream vacation and looking up places that I want to go and experience their culture .. When I am actually planning a trip for leisure or for work that’s when the excitement begins and I become alive.. I have a long list of the places I want to see in my lifetime.. and I am hoping that I can fulfill that dream in my life journey.

Bare with me..

I am trying to learn Turkish one day at a time one phrase at a time..
Every day I will post a new phrase at the end of my post. Lets see how much I will learn.