Why a travel blog for Fun Lilliy?

I love traveling.. I love experiencing a new place ..  I believe it enriches the persons life and broadens their prospective regarding different cultures.. Every trip adds to who I am in some way. I have been lucky to been able to see many cities and countries till now some I have written about in my original personal blog Fun Lilliy or posted on my Fun Lilliy YouTube channel. 
Every traveler has something useful to share because when your traveling to a new place you have so many concerns that come to your mind and that’s when travel blogs come in handy. I spend myself a lot of time looking up blogs dedicated for travel and travel information. When I am looking up information regarding a certain destination I want to get right to it! get the info, see the photos, and videos then get to the next information site. That’s how the idea of this blog began to come together in my mind.. In this blog I will post my travel journey from when the idea came to birth till the moment I unpack my suit case when I come back home.. And when there are no words there will be photos and videos to talk for them selves. I love conversation and be more than happy to answer questions when I can regarding a place I visited so I will be looking forward to your comments and your own experiences as well.. I always love to hear a good travel story..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

About this blog

I have a passion for traveling and wanting to see the world.. I can spend hours on the web planning my dream vacation and looking up places that I want to go and experience their culture .. When I am actually planning a trip for leisure or for work that’s when the excitement begins and I become alive.. I have a long list of the places I want to see in my lifetime.. and I am hoping that I can fulfill that dream in my life journey.

Bare with me..

I am trying to learn Turkish one day at a time one phrase at a time..
Every day I will post a new phrase at the end of my post. Lets see how much I will learn.